Did you ever keep a food journal and then decide it was just too much trouble? Food journals can really keep you on task and help you see exactly what you’re consuming. Here are their advantages…
- They help you see that what you are eating and what you think you are eating may not be the same thing
- Just writing things down impacts the unconscious mind
- You have a chance to go back and review your goals
- You have a better opportunity to see what circumstances trigger certain eating
- It’s a sign that you’re committed to achieving your goal
- It’s a record of your self-transformation
Investing in a beautiful book is a sign that you value what you’re doing. Or, you can use my food journal chart (please email if you need a copy: firstname.lastname@example.org) Another option is to use a phone app, which makes it easy to track when you’re out and about.
Ready to really take a close look at how you’re eating and make the necessary changes to meet your goal? If so, please call me at 317-445-4203 to set up a dietary consultation, free weight loss consultation, or single session starter. We will work out a success plan that meets your unique needs for weight loss and improved health.
Carol Crenshaw is a Weight Loss and EFT Expert, helping hundreds of people weed through all the weight loss myths and providing healthy, fast and freeing weight loss solutions. To find out more about Carol and the weight loss programs she offers, go to www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com Both group and private sessions are available.