Here’s something so tasty it could make you give up chocolate (or almost). I make it every fall in large batches and freeze it for something wonderful during the winter. What is it? It’s apple-apricot sauce.
It’s really easy to make. You can cook it in a pot, but I slow cook it in a crock pot for seven hours. Here’s what I do…
- Put about ½” of water in the crock pot.
- Add a layer of apples about 2 ½” deep. I pick my own apples, which makes it very fresh and tasty.
- Add some cinnamon, clove, a little ginger powder, and a dash of salt.
- Add some cut up unsulfured dried apricots.
- Continue layering apples, spices, apricots until the crock pot is full.
- Cover and let cook on low for 7 hours (I let it cook overnight).
- Cut off crock pot. Take a potato masher and mash to desired consistency.
- Cool and freeze/refrigerate.
If you want help with food preparation ideas, or to learn how to live like a naturally slim person, please contact me at 317-445-4203. No obligation 15 minute ‘Free My Body’ chats are also available. Please go to www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com
Carol Crenshaw is a Weight Loss and EFT Expert, helping hundreds of people weed through all the weight loss myths and providing healthy, fast and freeing weight loss solutions.To find out more about Carol and the weight loss programs she offers, go to www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com