Are you ready to make the changes you need to make to be healthy and slim? If so, you will need to plan ahead. One big stumbling block to good change is not having the food on hand that you need when you’re hungry.
Here are some ways to make life easier on yourself…
- Keep a grocery list on your refrigerator door so you know exactly what you need to get when you go food shopping
- Cook more than you need and freeze some in serving portions to take out as needed
- Travel with veggies and high-protein foods
- Wash and cut up fruits and veggies at night or over the weekend so you are ready to go when you are busy
- Start a meal in a crock pot or Instant Pot before you leave the house in the morning
- Keep some frozen veggies on hand for when you run out of fresh or don’t have time to cook them
- Keep a good stock of grains, beans, and other staples in the pantry
- Keep a good stock of frozen lean protein foods in the freezer, like fish and beans
- Have on hand some different herbs and spices to add pizzazz to your meals
If you want more tips on healthy eating or need help setting up a diet plan that works for you, please call me at 317-445-4203. We can set up a dietary consultation, free weight loss consultation, or single session starter. We will work out a success plan that meets your unique needs for weight loss and improved health.
Carol Crenshaw is a Weight Loss and EFT Expert, helping hundreds of people weed through all the weight loss myths and providing healthy, fast and freeing weight loss solutions. To find out more about Carol and the weight loss programs she offers, go to www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com Both group and private sessions are available.