If losing the weight you want to lose seems overwhelming, start with one little thing. Just go a step at a time. Pick something to do that is do-able. Something you can fit into your schedule and don’t resist doing. Think in terms of losing ½ pound a week, which adds up to 26 pounds a year. If you are gaining 5 pounds or so a year, imagine what a difference this will make in a few years!
Here are some ideas…
- Move your body 20 minutes, 5 days a week. It can be something fun like dancing or playing with your children or grandchildren.
- Omit one of the following from your diet: wheat, soy, sugar, dairy, peanuts
- Smell peppermint oil several times a day (I recommend Young Living, which is the most pure and powerful oil I have found).
- Skip one or two desserts a week.
- Spend 10 minutes a day doing deep, diaphragmatic breathing.
- Spend 10 minutes a day in meditation or prayer.
- Walk stairs instead of using the elevator.
- Eat at least one hot meal a day.
- Cook at least one meal a day.
What else can you come up with?
If you want some individual pointers on what intervention will work best for you consider signing up for a no obligation 15 minute ‘Free My Body’ chat with me at www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com
Carol Crenshaw is a Weight Loss and EFT Expert, helping hundreds of people weed through all the weight loss myths and providing healthy, fast and freeing weight loss solutions.To find out more about Carol and the weight loss programs she offers, go to www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com