If you are ready to make some changes in the New Year, it’s a good idea to write down your commitment. If it’s staring you in the face, you will pay more attention to it. However, this is different than New Year’s resolutions, which most people make and forget about by the end of January or February.
Here are some pointers to help you stick to your resolve…
- Write your intention down. You can even make a collage or picture to symbolize your intention.
- Make it realistic.
- Post it in several places to keep reminding yourself. If it’s a goal to release a certain amount of pounds, write your ideal weight on post-its and post them around as reminders.
- Know that you will need to make effort to achieve your goal. There will be ups and downs in the process. It may not be easy, but it will be worth it.
- Be willing to try, to make attempts, to do something different.
- Be persistent. Keep at it until you reach the goal and stay stable at it. Tell yourself, “I can do this. I will do this. I must do this.”
If you want some individual help setting your intent, please sign up for my no obligation 15 minute ‘Free My Body’ chat with me at www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com
Carol Crenshaw is a Weight Loss and EFT Expert, helping hundreds of people weed through all the weight loss myths and providing healthy, fast and freeing weight loss solutions.To find out more about Carol and the weight loss programs she offers, go to www.MakingWeightLossEasy.com